The easiest way to connect to Zscaler (ZIA) at 1, 2 or 4 Gbps on HA using Availability Sets or Zones.
The Cloud Security Connector Multiplex (CSC Mux) allows to protect your Internet traffic in compliance with the best practices for Zscaler Internet Access (ZIA) at 1 or 2 Gbps.
The Key Benefits of the CSC Mux are:
- Solves the limitation of speed to Zscaler when using Ipsec tunnels.
- Enables to connect any Azure internal resources to Zscaler Cloud Security Services at Gigabit speeds: 1 Gbps (CSC Mux 1G) or 2 Gbps (CSC Mux 2G)
- When configured as High Availability pair, you can duplicate your capacity for Web Traffic to 2 Gbps (CSC Mux 1G) or 4 Gbps (CSC Mux 2G)
- Automated deployment using ARM template.
- Easy Configuration: Just insert your VPN Credentials and select the Zscaler Nodes.
- Full tunnel redundancy and balancing.
- High Availability via automatic Route configuration and redundant proxies.
- All parametrization required for Azure and Zscaler is already configured with the optimal values according Zscaler Best practices.
- All Zscaler functionalities can be used: Firewall and Web Security.
- Full visibility of internal IPs.
- Easy way to do Bypasses to trusted sites.
- No operational burden for Administrators.
- The CSC Mux is provides an outstanding value for money. The CSC Mux is multiple devices in one: a Load Balancer, a Firewall, a VPN Concentrator, a Router and a Proxy.