Introducing the Cloud Security Connector Anywhere
The Cloud Security Connector Anywhere (CSC-Any) is the "All in One" solution for Zscaler.
The CSC Anywhere solves several problems, including when connecting to Zscaler using Internet links with NO STATIC or PUBLIC IP.
The main objective of the CSC-Any is to allow to connect to Zscaler from Anywhere. You don't need nothing special in terms of Internet requirement or network architecture. Any Internet connection is enough. You can rent a cheap broadband connection to replace your expensive internet dedicated link.
The CSC-Any is a Virtual Machine that works on VMware, KVM, XEN, Virtual Box or Hyper V. We also provide a Hardware version when needed, using small industrial grade servers.
No configuration is required. When buying the CSC-Any, you need just to fill your IP addressing information and you will receive a link where to download the VM full configured with the correct parameters for Zscaler Security Services.
Benefits of the Cloud Security Connector Anywhere
- Direct replacement of your current appliance. (One Arm)
- Enables any Location to be connected to Zscaler Cloud Security Services.
- Full tunnel redundancy.
- VIP proxy to direct the traffic to Zscaler.
- Bypass Proxy to send the traffic direct to Internet. (No more manual firewall rules!!!)
- Easy configuration: After you buy the CSC-Any, you will need to fill a form indicating your IPs and GWs. After the form is submitted, you will receive the OVA file to install.
- All parametrization required for Zscaler is already configured with the optimal values.
- All Zscaler functionalities can be used: Firewall and Web Security.
- Full visibility of internal IPs.
- No operational burden for Administrators.
- Full hardened device.
- Auto selection of Zscaler nodes.
- No static IP required.
- No public IP required.
- All virtual platform supported: Vmware, KVM, Virtual Box, etc.
- Hardware version available if required.
- One click Status and Configuration. This shows 25 values and does 14 checks.
- Amazon AWS management
- Zscaler API Ready
- MTR (MyTraceRoute) test to the Zscaler nodes and in the reverse path as well.
- Speedtest.net integrated
- Works with No default Route Scenarios.
- No changes on your network is required. You can place the internal interface of the CSC on the same subnet than your current Web Security Solution.
- No networking knowledge is needed.
- Small OVA instance: 1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, 4 GB Disk
- The CSC Anywhere family are AWS Cloud instances running on premises. You can do all management using AWS tools.
Cloud Security Connector Anywhere - One Arm
The CSC - Anywhere - One Arm was designed to be a direct replacement of your current Web Security Gateway. It provides up to 200 Mbps of Bandwidth (Zscaler limit for IPsec), Automatic Node Selection, Tunnel Redundancy, VIP Proxy to Zscaler and Bypass Proxy for direct access to Internet.
Cloud Security Connector Anywhere - Single
The CSC - Anywhere - Single was designed to be installed at any location, most commonly when Cloud Firewall is used. It provides up to 200 Mbps of Bandwidth (Zscaler limit for IPsec), Automatic Node Selection, Tunnel Redundancy, VIP Proxy to Zscaler and Bypass Proxy for direct access to Internet.