Welcome to the Bridge to the Cloud
You have reached the solution to connect to Cloud Security Web Gateways in a simple way with maximum Scalability, Redundancy and Low Latency.
Maidenhead Bridge, a partner of Netskope, Zscaler, Microsoft, Google and AWS, has created the Cloud Security Connector (CSC) family that allows companies to connect to Cloud Security Web Gateways (Netskope & Zscaler) without hassle.
Maidenhead Bridge delivers all products fully configured in Virtual Machine format for VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, etc. In addition to virtual platforms, the CSCs are available on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
Cloud Security Connectors (CSC) at the glance
- The CSCs are "autonomous devices" to connect to Cloud Secure Web Gateways (SWG) according to the Netskope & Zscaler best practices.
- The CSCs are Cloud-Native devices provisioned using DevOps technology.
- The CSCs are delivered full configured.
- The CSCs have the intelligence to select the best Cloud SWG nodes according to network conditions.
- The CSCs contains all required elements to secure and isolate your traffic to your Cloud SWG.
- 100% savings on networking related costs: Training, Configurations, installations, etc. No networking knowledge is needed to connect to Cloud SWG.
- 100% savings on configurations. The products are delivered full configured.
- 100% savings on maintenance. The product works out-of-the-box and does not require maintenance.
- 100% savings on monitoring. You don't need to buy proprietary management. The product can be monitored using free Cloud tools like AWS System Manager or Rundeck, or similar.
- Full bandwidth utilization and maximum scalability: 1 Gbps or more.
- Virtual Platform agnostic and Cloud-ready: The CSC can run on Vmware, Hyper-V, KVM, etc., and cloud providers like AWS, Azure and Gcloud.
- Immediate deploy. You can solve your connectivity to Netskope or Zscaler today.