We created a disruptive technology for Zscaler ...
.....that allows customers to connect to Zscaler without touching their infrastructure: The Cloud Security Connectors (CSC).
No knowledge on networking is required: Launch the CSC directly from the Cloud Marketplace (AWS, Azure, Gcloud) or filling a form with your IP addressing and download your CSC (OVA for Vmware, Hyper-V, etc.) with the perfect configuration for Zscaler.
We are Zscaler Technology partners
Maidenhead Bridge was founded by Adrian Larsen, a member of the first Systems Engineer team of Zscaler in 2009.
Maidenhead Bridge has several years of experience connecting companies to Zscaler Cloud and is one of the oldest technology partners of Zscaler.
Our products are used by more than 250 companies in the world, including big multinationals with thousands of users.
Here a brief list:
- UK Government: MHB is part of the Cyber Supplier Schema and provides solutions to UK Government offices.
- American multinational finance and insurance corporation with operations in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. (45K employess)
- Multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company (70K employees)
- British multinational consumer goods company. (37K employees)
- British multinational company that manufactures and sells cigarettes, tobacco and other nicotine products. (55K employees)
- The largest online retailer in South Korea. (37K employees)
- Largest Australian gambling and entertainment company. (8K employees)
- Swedish multinational industrial company. (38K employees)
- French company that produces alcoholic beverages (19K employees)
- British home furnishings retailer with 169 superstores. (7K employees)
- British private company which owns a number of subsidiary undertakings operating in theleisure and holiday sectors. (14K employees)
- World's second largest wind turbine manufacturer. (24.5K employees)
- World's largest hearing aid retailer. (16K employees)
- Worldwide provider of electronic payment services (8K employees)
Inspired by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
This was the beginning of this company.
Current firewall and networking technology for branches were designed for LAN and WAN environments but not for Cloud connectivity. Every time we need to connect branches to the cloud, we need to do very complex set ups that most of the time are completely inefficient in terms of performance, insecure and with not high availability.
Maidenhead Bridge solves this problem. We provide the solution required to connect in efficient way your branches to cloud services.
Maidenhead Bridge started with Zscaler integration but we have plan to add more services in the near future.
My old requirements
Back to 1996, with the requirement to deploy thousands of routers for a Service Provider, I requested router vendors to configure it before ship (at least, to put the IP, Netmask and Gateway on the main interface) and to send the equipments to the customers branches directly.
Vendors never did it. They offer an empty machine with a lot of manuals, knowledge databases, trainings to do, etc. To achieve the perfect configuration will require a lot of training, testing and time. Finally, you found that the perfect configuration is not possible to achieve and the product is not solving your problems.
This is a very frustrating process, expensive, and not what companies want.
Maidenhead Bridge solves this problem.
We provide products completely configured for the specific purpose requested. You will not need to do several weeks of training in order to achieve a configuration that works properly.
With years of experience on the networking, security and cloud industry, I decided to create the solution that finally solves "my old requirements" because nobody is doing it.
- Adrian Larsen - CEO and Founder